In this tutorial, we will show you How to install and configure the subscription iPTV on KODI ,Just follow the steps below:
Download your IPTV Extreme
After downloading the version of your choice, start the application and wait for it to load.
After installing the app, open it. By default, you should see a screen like the one below. MAC is the virtual MAC address generated by the application. In addition to that, you can see the IPTV Extreme online portal address to manage your playlist remotely.
Here we focus on the part highlighted in red:
- MAC Address : is the virtual MAC address indicated in red in the previous step. Paste it here.
- Playlist Name : can be any name of your choice.
- Playlist Link : this is where you should place the m3u url you received from your IPTV provider. It is better to put M3U_Plus instead of a simple M3U URL.
- restart your app now to enjoy live channels! 😊
- Protection Password : If you want to prevent unwanted changes to your playlist, set a password here.
- Hide Link : this will hide the playlist URL and not display it on the app.
- Lock Link : it will lock the m3u url to this playlist only and no one else can use that m3u url with any other mac on IPTV Extreme app database.
Open the app now. It begins to refresh the playlist from the database.
The channels should now load. If you want to see groups (since the IPTV provider of your choice categorizes channels), move to the right and select the Groups tab.
If you don't already have an iptv subscription for IPTV Extreme, order it here:
IPTV SUBSCRIPTION FOR IPTV Extreme